Today I run into an issue with the Global Service Monitor configuration in my SCOM 2012 R2 environment. The GSM subscription was configured some time ago but I was forgotten with which account this was done. For some time I received alerts that I had to renew my certificate for the communication with GSM in Azure. After some time the Global Service Monitor stopped working. I tried to renew the certificate with another subscription credentials but that failed. I could not find a very easy solution so I decided to reset the whole Global Service monitor implementation.In this blogpost I want to explain what I did.