Based on the existing script from Jörgen Nilsson (http://ccmexec.com/2012/04/unattended-installation-of-the-configmgr-2012-pre-reqs/) I have created my own ConfigMgr 2012 pre-requisites installation script. I have made the following adjustments:
– Used Powershell function ‘Add-WindowsFeature’ instead of deprecated ‘ServerManagerCMd -i’ command
– Automatically download of .Net 4.0 Framework redistributable
– Removed the installation of KB2552033. This update needs to be installed seperately
It’s a basic script, at the moment there is no error reporting available. The script can be downloaded here: Download Here
Besides the pre-reqs which will be installed through the script you need to solve the pre-reqs stated below:
– Grant Administrator rights on the SQL server if the database is hosted on a seperate server
– Prepare the Active Directory and grant rights on the System Management container
– Install WSUS if you plan to use the Software Updates functionality
– Install KB2552033 if needed
If you have any questions or suggestions for the script, please let me know!
2 thoughts on “ConfigMgr 2012 pre-requisites installation script”
Is this script working a windows 2012 host?
I tested the script on Windows Server 2012 and it worked!